Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Gets

When I picked up my scroll chuck, I splurged on a set of Oneway Jumbo Jaws. These jaws will fit all three Oneway chucks, the Oneway, the Talon, and the Stronghold.



The plates are milled aluminum.



The buttons are hard rubber over a steel sleeve, and can mount directly to the chuck. Extra buttons can be purchased for stacking.



The jaws have a 11" external, 12" internal maximum capacity.



Precisely located, tapped holes make centering easy. Those combined with mounting slots make the jaws capable of securing out of round, oval, square, and otherwise irregular workpieces.



I haven't pushed the limits of these jaws at all yet, but so far I think they work very well.

3 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a woodworker on the Canadian prairie.